Hello and welcome to my very first BLOG! I've heard through the grapevine that my novels of emails were a much anticipated event each week (or so) and a few people mentioned that they would miss those emails. I am not one to disappoint my public, so hence the blog. This way y'all can keep track of my adventures and vise versa. Please feel free to come and read at your pleasure, comment, anything! This is going to be fun for all of us!
Here's a little run-down of my life post-mission:
I've been able to spend a lot of time with my little Turkey (nephew) since I got home, and I am loving him more and more each time I see him! He has the cutest little smile, and he really knows how to use it! He certainly has me wrapped around his little finger!
I love spending time with my family as well. They have been so good to me, and they are so supportive! I am so grateful to have them in my life. I would have had a much harder time adjusting these past few weeks if it wasn't for them and all of their love. I really appreciate the great listeners that they are!
I applied to BYU for fall semester this year, and found out that I was not accepted. I was pretty sad about that, but life moves on. I'm still trying to figure out what to do next. I have about a million options swirling around my head and I just need to reach out and actually take one.
I'm still working on uncovering my room. It's been fun to find things that I had forgotten about! I think that's my favorite part because it's like I've got all of this new stuff that I want to play with! I'm loving finding my books, and just today I found my CDs! That was a happy find! Hooray for Michael Buble and Josh Groban!
I've also learned that I have changed a lot over the past year and a half. As it turns out I have become very emotional, and I cry at everything these days! My first movie, "Up" brought me to a very steady flow of tears, and that was only the beginning. I cry when I watch movies, when I read, when I'm watching TV (and it was "The Biggest Loser" of all things!). Basically I just like to cry these days! It's fun though!
I think that about sums things up for right now. I'm in a low-adventure part of life right now, but I know that it is subject to change at any time, and I am ready for the high adventure! Look out life, here I come! :)
Health and Wholeness Principle #6
-
Today I’m sharing the final principle the Lord gave me for how to walk in
health and wholeness in our body, soul, and spirit. You can click on the
Health t...
1 year ago

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHow awesome that you have a blog now!!
ReplyDeleteI left this amazing comment...in fact, I was the FIRST to leave a comment. For some reason, it didn't work. Now I don't remember the amazing things that I said nor do I have the heart to start all over again. Suffice it to say...welcome to blog-land! I'm excited to read your novellas again without the stress of having to send them out to people. =)
ReplyDelete