I realized that it's been a while since my last post, so I thought I'd take a minute and catch up on things a little. Life was crazy and a little hectic for a while, but it's finally starting to smooth out a little. I've done a lot of thinking about school, and I've decided that Oregon is no longer an option. It was kind of one of those desperate reaching out for anything options, and I've realized now that it's not the right fit for me. I talked to a trusted friend a few weeks ago about the Special Ed program at USU, more specifically at the extension in Tooele. After doing more research and talking to her I feel like that is the right fit for me, at least for now. So I'm working on getting signed up and registered to start classes at the extension. Whew, it feels so good to feel at peace about that!
Yesterday my brother and I had job interviews with the same company. They went really well, and provided that we pass the drug test and background check we'll have jobs! Hooray! I am so excited about the prospect of having an income! Depending on your parents when you're 23 years old is really hard! You know that it shouldn't be like that, but there's not much that you can do about it, so you tuck your pride and ask them for money. I am super excited that I won't be a burden on them any more!
My sister and I have been working on a fun project here at the house. It's been fun to spend so much time together, and we're making a difference at our house. It's nice to look and see the difference. Now if only we could talk my parents into re-painting the house...
I'm really missing the Bama weather right now. We have snow flurries today-April 29. We shouldn't be having any snow! I miss the warm weather and sticky humidity...call me crazy, but it's true! And I miss everything that is blooming. We have a few blooming things here and there, but not on the same scale as Bama!
I think that about sums everything up right now. It's been a rocky few months, but now things are really starting to look up! Look out world-here I come! :)
Health and Wholeness Principle #6
-
Today I’m sharing the final principle the Lord gave me for how to walk in
health and wholeness in our body, soul, and spirit. You can click on the
Health t...
1 year ago

Yeah for school and a job! :)
ReplyDelete